Update in Light of Covid19

Hello alumni, family, and friends,

Our committee met to discuss the status of Homecoming in light of the rapidly changing and ongoing developments surrounding the COVID-19 disease.

We made the decision to wait until after April 15th to determine whether to proceed as scheduled or postpone until a later date. In the meantime, we are holding off on mailing registration forms.

Thank you for your understanding! We hope that you all stay healthy and safe,

Don and Dolly, Jeff and Barbie, Calvin and Michelle, and Darin and Lisa